Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm sick of being called a "Bandwagon Noob" when I've lived in Tennessee for 11 fucking years. THE TITANS ARE DOING GOOD, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Photobucket

I got called a "bandwagon noob" by some idiot today for stating that I'm a fan of the Tennessee Titans. Never mind the fact that I've lived in Tennessee for almost my whole life, the team is doing good this year therefore everyone who likes them has all of a sudden jumped onto the Titans bandwagon! After stating this to said dickhead and calling him a dumbass for making such a lame assumption, he proceeded to tell me that yes, indeed, I AM a bandwagon noob because I've obviously been a Colts fan for the past 7 years! Uhh, what the hell? I'd like to point out that while football has never really mattered to me until the past year and a half or so, I've been a Titans fan since they've come to Tennessee. Yeah, chew on that, shitheads. Not everyone who likes the Titans is on a bandwagon.

THE TITANS ARE DOING GOOD FOR ONCE. GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND GO WHINE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS. Dicks.

No comments: