Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fraudian theory exposed! LOL TITANS!



If any of our readers follow football, you'll know the Titans are having one helluva season that they shouldn't be having. Besides getting the luckiest win of the season (Against my team, the Baltimore Ravens, with the most bullshit roughing the passer call ever), they seem to get lucky every game. I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, but they had this loss coming for a long time. And for that, I would like to... LOL TITANS!

Fraud team, with a fraud quarterback. It took an old, washed up Brett Favre to put the dagger into the Titans back. Good, I don't care what else the Titans do this season. I can't stand to see a team go undefeated. Thank you Favre. Thank. You. Favre. Now all the Titans bandwagoners are gonna jump ship like the Patriots bandwagoners did at the beginning of the season. LOL TITANS. EL. OH FUCKING EL.



Brett Favre, You Can Do Magic

No comments: